Website management procedures described in the section Website Security Policy, which comprises the Disclosure to interested parties provided pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 (Personal Data Protection Code) for persons who interact with online services made available through the website but excluding any other websites consulted by the user via links.
In this section, website management procedures for processing the personal data of consulting users are described.
Data provided by users consensually
Optional, express and consensual sending of emails to the addresses provided on this website will result in the subsequent recording of the sender’s address, required in order to respond to enquiries, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
The processing of the aforementioned personal data will have the sole purpose of allowing our Company, the Data Controller, to respond to questions, doubts, requests for clarification, or to welcome suggestions from users.
Data will not be divulged and may be disclosed to collaborators of our Company specifically authorised for processing in their capacity as Data Processors or Persons responsible for processing.
Users have the right to know, at any time, what data is held by our Company and how the same is used; they also have the right to have their data updated, amended, integrated or cancelled and to request the blocking and oppose the processing of data if performed in breach of law (Article 7, Legislative Decree 196/2003).
To exercise their rights and for more detailed information on the entities or categories of entities to whom their data is disclosed or who may become aware of the same in their capacity as Data Processors or Persons in charge of processing, users may contact the Person responsible for responding to enquiries at SIAT Società Italiana di Assicurazioni e Riassicurazioni S.p.A. - via V Dicembre 3, 16121 Genoa (GE) email: email@example.com.
Specific summary disclosures will be progressively reported or shown on the website pages dedicated to particular services on request.
Users are free to provide the personal data contained in request forms or in any case disclosed when contacting Company offices in order to request the sending of informative material or other communications. Failure to provide the same may make it impossible to fulfil such requests.
The IT systems and software procedures used for the functioning of this website, during the course of their normal activity, acquire certain personal data implicitly transmitted through the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with the interested parties identified but due to its nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow for the identification of users. This data category includes IP addresses or domain names of computers utilized by users connecting to the website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of requested resources, request times, methods used to perform server requests, the size of files received in response, numeric codes indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the user’s operating system and IT environment. This data is only used for the purpose of gathering anonymous statistical information on website use, to control the correct functioning thereof, and is regularly deleted. Data may be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of any computer-related crimes.
To find out more: click here.
Personal data is processed by computerised tools only for the time strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected.
Specific security measures are implemented to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Our Company processes the personal data of third parties - actual and potential customers, collaborators - always adopting all necessary measures to ensure the confidentiality and protection of the data processed.
In accordance with current legislation on personal data protection (Legislation), we have adopted the following organization:
- The Data Controller is SIAT Società Italiana di Assicurazioni e Riassicurazioni S.p.A. with registered office in via V Dicembre 3 - CAP 16121, Genoa, which has indicated the Chief Executive Officer Federico Corradini as Person in charge of the application of privacy legislation within the company;
- To ensure compliance with privacy legislation and regulations, certain Data Processors have been appointed for the various processing activities carried out within the internal organizational structure;
- The Company also makes use of parties outside the corporate structure, to which it assigns part of its production process;
- The complete list of internal and third-party Data Processors referred to above may be requested by contacting the “Person responsible for responding to enquiries” at the address shown below;
- Staff members processing personal data are provided with specific instructions and are involved in a plan for training and continuous updating;
- The Agency Network is also Data Processor for insurance purposes;
- The Company only acquires personal data strictly necessary for the performance of services requested or the purposes for which the data was collected, providing specific information;
- In order to ensure the exercise of the rights set forth in Article 7 of the Privacy Code (access to information and other rights) and in order to provide any other information on personal data protection, all interested parties may contact the Person responsible for responding to enquiries at:
SIAT Società Italiana Assicurazioni e Riassicurazioni p.A.
Via V Dicembre, n. 3
16121 Genova (GE)
to receive confirmation of the existence of their personal data, even if not yet recorded, and the communication thereof in an intelligible form.
By contacting the Person responsible for responding to enquiries, the interested party may also:
- receive information on the origin, purposes and processing methods used for their data;
- obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of law, the updating, amendment and/or integration of the data;
- oppose personal data processing for legitimate reasons, for the purpose of sales, sending of advertising material and market research;
- receive information on the entities or categories of entities to whom your data is disclosed or who may become aware of the same in their capacity as Data Processors or Persons in charge of data processing (see List of Categories of Entities to which we may Disclose Personal Data );
- receive information on entities to whom the data may be disclosed in their capacity as Data Processors or Persons in charge of data processing, even following activities provided by other Group Companies on the basis of service agreements.
Disclosure on the processing of general and sensitive data for commercial purposes
Group disclosure on damage to property and personal injury
Italian Data Protection Authority website