- Our best wishes to you
- Once again this year SIAT has decided to donate funds that were usually meant for Christmas gifts in favor of two charity initiatives always linked to children. It’s our way to wish you a merry Christmas.
- Christmas dinner at Palazzo del Principe
- The Mayor of Genoa, Marco Bucci, accompanied by the Deputy Mayor Stefano Balleari, attended the employees’ Christmas dinner Wednesday, December 13th at Palazzo del Principe in Genoa. A welcome presence and an institutional greeting that ideally closed Siat’s celebrations for its 50th anniversary and consolidates the link between the first Italian transport and aviation company and the city of Genoa, where insurance companies were born. An important opportunity to plan future developments and exchange Christmas greetings.
- Technical Conference 18 October 2017
- In occasion of its fiftieth birthday, SIAT organized a Technical Conference entitled "Insurance Meets the Transport Industry: Challenges and Opportunities". The event, which saw the participation of many industry operators and a panel of leading speakers, has been an opportunity to take a closer look at some emerging issues concerning transport and insurance. The Conference will tend to become an annual technical event, consolidating SIAT as market leader thanks to its historical specialization in transport and aviation insurance.
- SIAT meets the Municipality of Genoa
- Also the City of Genoa wanted to celebrate the 50th anniversary of our Company.
On the occasion of the discovery of America by a Genoese, the leading Insurance company in Transport and Aviation for over 50 years in Genoa was received by the Deputy Mayor Stefano Balleari who we thank for his hospitality. In the photos, the meeting with our CEO Federico Corradini. An opportunity to talk about Genoa, its history (the first insurance company was founded in Genoa) its future and possible synergies in a unique setting like that of Palazzo Tursi, one of the famous Palazzi dei Rolli.
- SIAT Museum
- On its 50th birthday, SIAT set up a small museum that remembers the salient facts of its history.
Visit the Museum section on the website or visit it by making an appointment at SIAT Via V Dicembre in Genoa.
- Northwest Transport Business Meeting
- On the 20th of July 2017, the business meeting with the Northwest UnipolSai agencies took place in the beautiful setting of the Lanterna Hall, located on the last floor of SIAT’s Head Office in Genoa. The topic of the day was related with the transport and aviation products development and was introduced by the District overseer, Domenico Siciliano. It was an intense morning that included presentations, product illustrations, business strategies, questions and personal experiences. The small walk on the roof of SIAT’s Head Office, where you can enjoy the view of most of Genoa and Liguria, was much appreciated, as well as the visit to the museum of SIAT. It has been an important business meeting which also confirmed the combined efforts in progress.
- SIAT hosts Confindustria
- On the 19th of July 2017 the Board of Directors meeting of the Finance and Insurance Department of Genoa's Confindustria took place in SIAT. Present, among many delegates, were also the President of the Confindustria, Giovanni Mondini, one of the Vice Presidents, Giuseppe Costa and the President of the Department, Maria Caterina Chiesa. SIAT's Head Office has also been selected for the celebration of the 50th anniversary of our company, providing an important occasion for introducing the company to other Genoese firms.
- A.M. Best has affirmed the financial strength rating of A- (Excellent) of SIAT. More details in Finance/Rating
- Annual Report 2016 on Line
- We have been sailing together for 50 years…
- Happy Birthday SIAT!
- That was a big party in Genoa on Thursday 25/5 for the 50 years of SIAT. In the photo you can see the cake cutting ceremony done by the President Fabio Cerchiai, the Vice President Francesco Berardini and the CEO Nazareno Cerni. Along with all the colleagues and some representatives of the Unipol Group we celebrated the first 50 years of the leading insurance company in Italy regarding the transports and aviation sectors. Now, we have opened the way for the next 50… Happy Birthday SIAT, we have been sailing together for 50 years!
- Genoa as seen from our Head Office
- We have been sailing together for 50 years
- SIAT is creating another opportunity and is offering a service to Genoa and to all those around the world who want to see in real time the weather in “Superba”. A service that, like our business, is looking far away. From the over 60 meters high roof of our head office in the center of Genoa to the Lanterna, the harbor, where many of the fortunes of this city have originated and where the first insurance company was “born”. We have been sailing together for 50 years. Happy Birthday SIAT!
- CruLiguria in Siat
- “The CRU Liguria meeting took place in SIAT last 16th March 2017. President of CRU Liguria and Legacoop Liguria Gianluigi Granero, CRU Country Manager Aleandro Benuzzi, Simone Spataro of SCS Consulting and SIAT CEO Nazareno Cerni were present. After a brief overview of Siat’s history and programs, cooperation opportunities within the territory and current realities were explored, then the meeting continued with items on the Agenda.”
- Polysomnograph Donation
- As is tradition, on 15th December SIAT visited the Giannina Gaslini Institute of Genoa to deliver a medical instrument donated thanks to the money saved on some Christmas initiatives. Welcomed by the President of the Institute and by the staff of the Endocrinology Department of the Pediatric Clinic, we heard about the benefits of the polysomnograph, a necessary medical instrument to monitor the respirating rate during sleep and which will reduce, among other benefits, the recovery time of the young patients. We took the opportunity to wish a Merry Christmas to the young patients, their families and to all staff of the Department.
- IUMI in Genoa
- It was held in Genoa from 18 to 21 september 2016 the international convention of IUMI, the international union of Marine Insurance. They took part in the work of the convention 620 delegates coming from the 5 continents. SIAT has participated with own representatives in the technical committees and also as Platinum Sponsor.
- Annual Report 2015 on Line
- Annual Report 2014 on Line